Choose your model below :
(The balls are removable from the holder and plug above or below each digit)
A real decorative object for your bocce balls court
With its vintage look, this bocce scorekeeper is realized by cutting a steel sheet of 6 mm thickness.
This model is dressed in a sandblasted paint, baked in an oven and imitating as closely as possible the original rusty effect.
This technique will give our score counter a very good resistance to weather and UV.
The marking of the points is done by moving 2 pawns in the holes corresponding to the
Two rear flanges keep it offset from its support and allow it to be installed against a wall or on feet.
• Length: 70 cm (27,55 inch) - Height : 17 cm (6,69 inch) - Depth: : 2,8 cm (1,10 inch)
• Thickness Sheet : 6 mm (0,236 inch)
• Weight with 2 plugs : 3,4 Kg
• Color epoxy paint : “sandblasted matte rusty metal“
• Delivered with its 2 stainless steel marking pawns cut in a petanque ball style
(Feet or bracket is sold separately and is not included in this offer)
“Fanny“ is our first vertical scoring model.
Fanny is delivered complete with its base and its stainless steel assembly screws. The points are marked using two stainless steel pins delicately cut in the shape of a petanque ball silhouette. These pawns slide on each side of the score counter in front of the score figures.
Very space-saving, "Fanny" is ideal for animating small pétanque areas.
The score counter and its base are insensitive to corrosion as they are made of aluminum. The whole is then sanded and then powder coated with a paint applied by electrostatic powdering and baked at 200 ° in an oven.
Technical characteristics :
• Width: 16 cm - Height: 83 cm - Depth: 3 cm
• Height on foot: 1.37 m
• Material: Aluminum 4 mm
• Weight with the foot: 1.7 Kg
• Powder coated with powder paint baked at 200 ° in an oven
• Counter color: “Rosemary“ - foot color : color “Black sandblasted mat”
• Delivered with its 2 stainless steel marking pins, cut in the shape of a petanque ball silhouette.
• Delivered with a leg in aluminium and its stainless steel assembly screws.