SPECIALLY CONCEIVED FOR YOUR BOCCE COURT …
The “bocce” (plural of the Italian word boccia, ball) is an Italian variation of the French petanque.
This scoreboard is made of aluminium, cut then folded in order to give it its innovative design. It is impervious to bad weather and oxidation.
The score is kept by rolling the balls (ROLL) along the grooves above and below the numbers (1-12). The balls, made of 316 grade stainless steel are resistant to weather and corrosion. They cannot be removed from their grooves.
The scoreboard is electrostatically powder coated then cooked at 200º C in an oven. The scoreboard and balls are designed to stay outdoors in all weathers.
12 point scoreboard specifically developed for the game of Bocce or Boccia.
Technical specifications :
• Length : 70 cm (27.56 inches) Height : 17 cm (6.69 inches) Depth : 4.3 cm (1.69 inches)
• Material : 3 mm aluminium sheet
• Weight with support : 5 Kg (11.02 lbs)
• Electrostatically powder coated then cooked at 200º C
• Scoreboard color : Matt Black
• Supplied with 2 scoring balls (316 grade stainless steel).
• Extra : H70 support intended for storing 8 (107 mm - 4.21 inches) bocce balls. Matt black color.
(Bracket is sold separately and is not included in this offer).
3 colors to choose from below