SPECIALLY CONCEIVED FOR YOUR BOCCE COURT …
The “bocce” (plural of the Italian word boccia, ball) is an Italian variation of our petanque.
This scoreboard is made of aluminium, cut then folded in order to give it its innovative design. It is impervious to bad weather and oxidation.
The score is kept by rolling the balls (ROLL) along the grooves above and below the numbers (1-12).
The balls, made of 316 grade stainless steel are resistant to weather and corrosion. They cannot be removed from their grooves.
The scoreboard and balls are designed to stay outdoors in all weathers.
The scoreboard is electrostatically powder coated then cooked at 200º C in an oven.
The support is fixed to the ground thanks to its 8 pre-cut holes.
Technical specifications :
• Length : 70 cm (27.56 inches) Height : 17 cm (6.69 inches) Depth : 4.3 cm (1.69 inches)
• Material : 3 mm aluminium sheet
• Weight with support : 5 Kg (11.02 lbs)
• Electrostatically powder coated then cooked at 200º C
• Scoreboard color : Sand color
• Supplied with 2 scoring balls (316 grade stainless steel).
• Extra : H70 support intended for storing 8 (107 mm - 4.21 inches) bocce balls. Matt black color.
2 aluminium legs with crossbars for storing unused boules.
Simple interlocking assembly.
Height 70 cm (27.56 inches) - width without scoreboard 65 cm (25.59 inches)
Single color : Matt black with a sand blasted effect
Delivered with crossbars that can store 8 bocce balls up to 107 mm (4.21 inches) diameter.
Total weight with crossbars 1.75Kg (3.86 lbs)
Fixed to the ground by 4 6 mm holes on each plate - plate width = 7.5 cm (2.95 inches) / depth = 7 cm (2.76 inches)
Stainless steel screws for attaching the scoreboard to the legs.
(Scoreboard is sold separately and is not included in this offer)