(The balls are removable from the support and plug above or below each digit)
A real decorative object for your bocce balls court
With its vintage look, this bocce scorekeeper is realized by cutting a steel sheet of 6 mm thickness.
This model is dressed in a sandblasted paint, baked in an oven and imitating as closely as possible the original rusty effect.
This technique will give our scoreboard a very good resistance to weather and UV.
The marking of the points is done by moving 2 pawns in the holes corresponding to the
Two rear flanges keep it offset from its support and allow it to be installed against a wall or on feet.
• Length: 70 cm (27,55 inch) - Height : 17 cm (6,69 inch) - Depth: : 2,8 cm (1,10 inch)
• Thickness Sheet : 6 mm (0,236 inch)
• Weight with 2 plugs : 3,4 Kg
• Color epoxy paint : “sandblasted matte rusty metal“
• Delivered with its 2 stainless steel marking pawns cut in a petanque ball style
• Feet sold separately
Choose your option below